Membership is currently closed.
Save the date
Join Leona on Friday 7th January 2022 at 11am to set your year up for success.More info
More info soon.
This IS for you if...
- You are open to exploring your own mindset to transform your business.
- You are willing to experiment and try something new.
- You would like to be in an online space to learn and also share resources, experience and encouragement.
- You want to create a business based on purpose and profit.
- You would like to shift your relationship with social media in some way.
- You want to scroll less and create more.
This IS NOT for you if...
- You don't want to take responsibility for your own outcomes.
- You only want to rant and/or be judgemental in Facebook groups.
- You're not 100% committed to trying to make your Indie Biz work in the way that's right for you.
- You want someone else to tell you exactly what to do.
- You don't want to explore your values or why you do what you do.
- You don't want to work on defining your own version of success.
- Your business is a hobby.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to work full time on my business to become a member? No. We welcome committed Indie Biz owners who are looking to work ON their business as well as IN their business.
- What is an Indie Biz? An Indie Biz is an independent business in the creative industries.
- Is this only for product-based businesses? No. We encourage our members to build a brand that operates from a variety of revenue streams.
- What's the main benefit in joining? Transformation. In the Indie Roller membership you can transform your relationship with your business and that will look different for all our members. We'll support you to set your overarching goal and the steps it will take to get there.
- Is the membership for women only? No. We are gender neutral and operate an essential inclusion policy that doesn't discriminate against any human being.
- Is this membership just for 2021? No. It's now a rolling subscription which you can cancel at anytime.
- I don't use Facebook, will this be a problem? All membership training content and resources are accessible through the Hub on the Indie Roller website and online workshops and group coaching sessions are delivered through Zoom. The only part you won't be able to access is the community.